10-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted To Death While Hunting With His Friends In Ghana. Photo
Posted On 22/08/2016
A ten-year-old boy has died after being electrocuted at Dichemso, a suburb of Kumasi in Ghana, Sunday. The boy, Dada is said to have joined his friends for bird hunting on June 12 at exactly 5:45p.m. According to reports, upon spotting some of the birds in a nearby bush, Dada climbed a welding container which had bare cables around it in order to aim at the birds.
As he jumped onto the container, the young lad received a severe shock leading to his untimely death. His friends said they called for help but when it came, he had already died.